To facilitate an Alabama, state-wide, Veteran’s and Family Reunion that engages with the men and women who have or had elected to defend our country by providing a memorable day which showcases appreciation and gratitude for the many heroes in Alabama.
- Honor our heroes in the State of Alabama by providing a place for all Veterans to come together for a day of fellowship, fun, and education of available benefits.
- To offer opportunities for friendships to be fostered between veterans of all ages living in the State of Alabama.
- To engage our local community to participate in the day of events through sponsorships and participation in the events.
- To offer volunteers the opportunity to come together in service to our Veteran community.
- To create state-wide awareness of Veteran statistics & issues.